Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Still doing fine...BUT...
Still doing fine Hello all, We are fine but the power unit in our computer got fried. I will not be able to post any photo's or video's until we get back. My dad is going to post this post and then he is going to retrieve an email address that will let me post via an email. We are in the business center getting charged by the minute. We are still in Jiangxi. Yesterday we were at he Civil Affairs Office to do paperwork and were interviewed. After about four hours we were officially declared the parents of Adriana in China. They also gave us a gift. It is mug with photo's of Chinese children on it. Today we went to the notary and were interviewed again. 5 minutes later we were done. We then went shopping at Walmart. It had lots of strange foods and smells in the deli section. I saw chicken feet and lots of unidentifiable meat with bones. It has been very warm and humid out. The baby's all seem to be getting all tired and cranky by noon. Tomorrow we are going on a half day site seeing trip then going to a famous Chinese restaurant for lunch. We are tiring of the taste of Chinese food. Tonight all the families called in there order to our guide and he is placing our order for Papa John's Pizza. Yes all the way to China to have a Papa John's Pizza. Adriana has been terrific. She has only wimpered a few times when getting tired. When you lay her on her back in her crib she is out in about 2 minutes with no crying. She eats everything you put in her mouth. She doesn't drink much. I wish she would drink more but she will only drink 6-8 ounces a day. She eats scrambled eggs, rice congi and rice cereal. Thursday is another half day tour to a park. Then on Friday we pick up our Passport for Adriana and fly to Guangzhou Friday night. I will try to post every two or three days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! She is officially your daughter! Now you can teach her to eat fried pork rinds.
You're going to post every 2-3 days??? Can't you just send a short note a page or two long everyday? I have no idea of what Adriana is wearing, Curious minds need to know. Cindy, how does it feel to be a mom?
Marn and Dave just bought 2 Harley Sportsters XL 1200CC. Marn's is a 2009 and Dave's a 2008 with Screamin EAGLE PIPES. That doesn't depress me.
If I'd only hear from my son and his wife. My life would be worth living. I come home from work and run to my computer....nothing. I need to know how Adriana is doing. I certainly understand the silence but will expect a full report when you get home.
Post a Comment