Third day in a row and we can't sleep. We were up at 2am again. It's going to be a rough day of touring when we are both tired. I'll just have to boil more water and drink lots of coffee.
Kinda funny last night when I blew out most of the outlets in our room. I was at the front desk trying to explain when they didn't have a clue what I was trying to tell them. It was like a game of Charades. And I was the one that couldn't act it out finally cheating by pointing to the outlet near the front desk. When I left I thought they actually understood what I had told them....Wrong
A few minutes later the housekeeping guy that we found on our computer showed up with a powerstrip. So all of my acting, pointing and talking slowly hadn't worked. She thought I just wanted a powerstrip! So now I showed this guy, pointing to the outlets and running my finger across my neck. I think at first he thought I was threatening him for being on my computer earlier. Just when I showed him the tv wasn't working either I thought he got it....Wrong again. Now he started futsing around with the tv and to where the tv was plugged in. Finally he realized what was up and called for the maintenance guy. He showed up with a ladder and went up in the ceiling resetting the power.
1 comment:
Why does this remind me of a road trip vacation with mom and dad?!
Post a Comment