Wow, just a few days away. There is so much racing through our heads right now... Paperwork, how many shirts to pack, how many diapers will we need per day, how many bottle liners do we need per day, do we bring any long sleeved shirts, how hot does the heat index of 110 feel, will we meet the intra-China luggage weight.................... And no we are not sleeping very well.
This time next week we will be flying to Jiangxi to get Adriana!
Cindy has finished packing with a few exceptions that will be packed later. The clothes I'm wearing on the plane have been laying out for almost a week already. I've just about completed all my projects around the house. I'm tired...
2 comments:
Well, I just typed a long paragraph and it was wiped out. Told you it would be a good idea to nap during the hootest part of the day. The rest of the time you can cool off in the pool.
Happy Pre-Mother's Day, Cindy!! Adrianna couldn't have picked a better mom. Next Sunday you'll be holding the joy of your life. Hopefully the current joy of your life will not get jealous, I can picture the two of you next Sunday afternoon.......not a pretty picture.
Post a Comment