Friday, May 6, 2011
Packing - Oh Boy!
I'm starting to put everything together in our suitcases. Not looking good so far. We really aren't taking many clothes but some are already being put back in the closet. It's amazing that it doesn't take much to get to 44lbs and 10lbs each for our carry ons. Most of the weight is toiletries, over the counter medications, China gifts, baby wipes, and formula for her, camera cords, etc. It adds up quick. I haven't even packed any of her new clothes yet. Adriana has gotten so many adorable clothes from our friends and family that I insist I take them all. I was joking in an earlier post that Dan can only take one pair of pants and two shirts, maybe I'm not joking anymore! I just won't tell him about it until we get to China, hee hee! Maybe I can put back that dress Dan wants me to take. He loves it when I wear I dress. I think it would be handy for the squatty potties, hee hee. I have all weekend to figure it out, no problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hate packing. I think it might be easier when you have a limit. Cindy, a couple sundresses would be a good idea becuase it's a complete outfit. No need to mix and match. Add a little shrug for cool mornings.
Post a Comment