Saturday, April 30, 2011

Our Itinerary

Sorry for any confusion, just trying to cut and paste removing other families names. 

Itinerary for Group 0511-JX09-01 4/27/11

Name of
Orphanage

Family
Baby’s
Name
DOB
Interview
time
Wanzai CWI
1
Wan Le Duan
6/16/2010
5/24/11
10:00am
Fuzhou SWI
2
Klatt
Klatt
Fu Jing Qin
7/31/2010
5/25/11
8:30am
Wanzai CWI
3
Wan Le Fei
7/29/2010
Fuzhou SWI
4
Fu Jing Jia
6/28/2010
5/24/11
10:00am
Wanzai CWI

5
Wan Le Fang
5/20/2010
5/25/11
8:30am
Fuzhou SWI
6
Fu Jing Tian
9/02/2010
5/24/11
10:00am
Poyang Social Welfare Institute
7
Bo Jia Zhou
4/05/2010
Fuzhou SWI
8
Fu Jing Hui
9/11/2010
Wanzai CWI
9
Le Yi Wan
6/17/2010
5/25/11
8:30am


Beijing
Guide Information:                           Accommodations:
Name: Michael                                Poly Plaza
Phone: 13911101400                         Phone: 0086-10-65001188
Address: 14 Dong Zhimen Dajie
(South), Dongcheng District,
China

Date
Time
Events
05
05
.
05.12
.
.
3:15pm
Pick up family Klatt with UA851, and send to hotel.
05.13


FREE DAY


05.14
9:00am
Sightseeing Tour to the Great Wall, Forbidden City and Tian An
Men Square
.
05.15
7:40am
Families will fly to Nanchang by flight MU2091.


NanChang
Guide Information:                                                           Accommodations:
Name: Michael                                                        Nanchang Jinfeng Hotel
Phone: 13911101400                      Phone:0086-791-8867777
Address:
No.281 Zhan Qian Road
(west),Nanchang Jiangxi China

Date
Time
Events
05

05.15
9:55am
Pick up families with MU2091, and send to hotel.
3:30pm
Families meet child at hotel.
05.16
9:00am
Families go to the civil affair office to do relevant paperwork.
05.17
10:00am
Shopping for child.
05.18
10:00am
Sightseeing to Teng Wang Ge.
05.19
9:30am
Sightseeing to XiangHu Park.
05.20
4:00pm
Familes get children’s passports.
7:30pm
Families will fly to Guangzhou with MU5231. need half day


Guangzhou

Guide Information:                                                           Accommodations:
Name: Michael                                                                  White Swan Hotel
Phone: 13911101400                      Phone: 0086-20-81886968
Address: No. 1 Shamian South Street, Guangzhou, China

Date
Time
Events
05.20
8:50pm
Pick up Families with MU5231, and then send to hotel.
05.21
9:30am
Take family to do children’s Visa photos and do children’s medical examination.
05.22
9:30am
Sightseeing to the Chen Family’ temple.
05.23
2:00pm
Sightseeing tour to Yuntai park.
05.24

FREE DAY
05.25
8:30am

Guide will take family Klatt and documents to American Consulate in GZ, then families will do oath-taking ceremony


05.26
3:00pm
Get the Visa for family Klatt
4:12pm
Send family Klatt to HK by train #815.

05.27
11:50am
 Fly back to US
Arrive in Milwaukee at 4:02pm



Add English name:

Klatt family : Adriana Qin Klatt


HOTEL INFORMATION:
We do our best to put clients in 4-star and higher hotels when available, but do not guarantee that all hotels have all services families desire.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please say you received this.

Anonymous said...

I think it worked!! What did Adriana's mommy and daddy do today? I had a great idea,,,,why don't you buy a pizza before you leave for China and freeze it? Or, tell them not to bake it, freeze it and bake it when you get home.

Now, let's see if I can post this.

Dan and Cindy said...

Worked fine, now you can comment away!

Anonymous said...

Gee! I wrote an excellent comment earlier today and it's disappeared. Where would it be?? I'll need to take computer classes with Cindy's mother.

Dan and Cindy said...

If you sign into the blog prior to typing a comment it should go in right away.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to play nurse again! I want to play grandma. Dad said he mailed Adrianna's box "today". I thought he mailed it last week. I must be patient. It's Jen and Mike's 25th anniversary today and Mike's birthday.

Michele M said...

Congrats on receiving your travel arrangements. I have been speaking with Karen who is in your group. Can't wait to follow along.

Dan and Cindy said...

Hi Michele, thank you! Sorry your still waiting for travel:( I'm going to respond further on RQ.