Wednesday, April 27, 2011

2 Weeks To Go!

Hang on Jing Qin Fu.......soon to be Adriana.......we are coming for you!  Yes, each day we are counting, in fact, that's the first thing I say to Dan in the morning is how many days we have left to wait.  Boy, it's been a long 9 weeks since our referral, heck, it been a long 5 years and 3 months since we started this journey but with that being said, if we didn't wait this long, we wouldn't have Jing Qin Fu.  I know we haven't met yet but by looking at her face, I can tell she is perfect for us!  We found a good way to pass the time, start a couple of time consuming projects and watch the time fly by.  We are still waiting on our final itinerary from our agency and hopefully we'll get that today or tomorrow.  Now we just have to pack.  I have most things organized already so it will be a matter of packing clothes and I'm sure un-packing clothes because I'll be trying to take too much and be over the 44lb weight limit.  It could be interesting  but I'll make it work.  If Dan only has 2 shirts and 1 pair of pants, oh well, hee hee (just kidding).

No comments: