Don't make me cry!!! She is so beautiful......can't say the same "Guido" or is that our son sweet Daniel? Adriana looks baffled by the big celebration. I just want to squeeze her. She seems to like the balloons. Where is her mommy? Her dress is so cute! I need more details. Did she get to eat any of her cake? What did she do when you sang "Happy Birthday"? Seems to me she's missing her nap. I want dad to make reservations so I can kiss and hold the little monkey.
2 comments:
Wonderful pictures... thanks for sharing! I love the dress... She is soooo adorable! and looks like she's getting taller too!
Don't make me cry!!! She is so beautiful......can't say the same "Guido" or is that our son sweet Daniel?
Adriana looks baffled by the big celebration. I just want to squeeze her. She seems to like the balloons. Where is her mommy? Her dress is so cute! I need more details. Did she get to eat any of her cake? What did she do when you sang "Happy Birthday"?
Seems to me she's missing her nap.
I want dad to make reservations so I can kiss and hold the little monkey.
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa Arizona
Post a Comment