Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Translations Arrive

Jing Qin Fu, born on 7/31/10, estimated according to her umbilical cord development.

Jing - means beauty
Qin - means fragrance
Fu - means happiness

She was abandoned near Zhongling Returning Park and sent to the orphanage by a neighborhood committee on 8/2/10.  They list her feeding and sleeping schedule.  She giggles when she's happy and babbles to respond when adults speak to her.  She enjoys sucking her fingers, listening to music and watching TV.  She is extroverted, outgoing, active and lively.  She is shy with strangers and will appear unhappy when strangers hold her ( I think they're giving us a heads up).  She enjoys having a bath and is very quiet when bathing.  She is sometimes impatient.  The medical exam is included and everything is listed as normal.  We Fed Ex'd our letter of acceptance back to our agency yesterday and it will be forwarded to China on Friday.  We now sit and wait for travel approval from China which can be between 3-5 weeks.  Hopefully this time will go fast.  We can't wait to hold her!

2 comments:

azloafer said...

That's an interesting story that she was abandoned near a park and how her estimated age was obtained. As you know, I was also adopted and this will make me feel closer to this baby. Can't wait to hold her...while she screams her head off. Love, Pop

Dan and Cindy said...

It's very interesting. I hope to learn more. I've been looking online at the State Park where she was found.