Just so you know in China they bundle up the kids in layers of clothes. One person said that when they brought their baby back to the motel room, they removed four pairs of pants just to get to the diaper.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! At last! Here she is - yippee! What a beautful little girl. We are so happy and excited for you. I bet you can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks. She'll be in your arms before you know it!
Too cute! She looks like a little sumo wrestler bundled up on all those clothes! She looks really sweet and content in these pictures. I can't wait to see her in person!
Congratulations!!! the perpetual wait has gotten to the last stage. Soon you'll have her in your arms forever! She's so very adorable and her expressions look playful too. I'm so happy and excited for you both. Thanks for sharing - I'm looking forward to following your journey.
7 comments:
Congratulations! I know you have both worked very, very hard to get to this point. She is beautiful. It will be a long 2 1/2 months.
It will probably feel like forever!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! At last! Here she is - yippee! What a beautful little girl. We are so happy and excited for you. I bet you can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks. She'll be in your arms before you know it!
Too cute! She looks like a little sumo wrestler bundled up on all those clothes! She looks really sweet and content in these pictures. I can't wait to see her in person!
Congratulations!!! the perpetual wait has gotten to the last stage. Soon you'll have her in your arms forever! She's so very adorable and her expressions look playful too. I'm so happy and excited for you both. Thanks for sharing - I'm looking forward to following your journey.
Diane, Your time is coming soon. You better take care of getting your shots. Don't make us pick you up and take you to an appointment.
Dan
Congratulations! Very cute!!
Post a Comment