Friday, October 8, 2010

Think I got it

Think I have most of it figured out now.  I have it set at private so right now you are the only one to see it.  Did you have to sign up or do anything?  Just wondering because I will have to tell others what they have to do.  I can post photo's and supposidly videos.  I heard from other people adopting that this is what they use.  I then heard that some people couldn't access it in China and thought it may be censored.  We want to kind of do a diary so instead of explaining it a million times we can type it and you can ask questions on the blog.  Try to post some comments or do a new post and let me know if it works.  I'm only gonna invite our family and maybe one of Cindy's friends.  Hopefully this will fill some downtime in China.  Sounds like we will be busy but we will try to post as often as we can.  Any questions about how to use it?  You'll have to see if you can post photo's too.

2 comments:

Marn said...

I laready had a google account, so all I had to do is sign in. I also can "follow" this blog, which I did, but that one I can set to public or private. I left it set at public but I don't know if that means that others can get to this page by clicking on what I am following or if it would still be private to them.

Marn said...

I know that China let Google in but then blocked them from being in China because they didn't like what their people had access to...it is a communist country after all. I haven't followed up on it but I think that you won't be able to get on Google in China.