Still checking on whether this blog will work in China or not. Some people on a forum are saying to make sure by using a VPN. Don't know.... Friend said to try WordPress.
Yeah I did some checking. Seems like it will work in Hong Kong but not many other places. They talk about all the rules being different in Hong Kong. So far I'm leaning towards a VPN so I can still use this blog.
2 comments:
Dave said that he can use Google in China...and he just came back on Friday. He used it in Hong Kong, so not sure about places further inland.
Yeah I did some checking. Seems like it will work in Hong Kong but not many other places. They talk about all the rules being different in Hong Kong. So far I'm leaning towards a VPN so I can still use this blog.
Post a Comment